Monday 25 August 2014

Book Week Fun!

Wow what a fantastic week we have had during Book Week! We have had Mystery Readers visiting our classroom, a Space Jump Show and lots of Literacy Learning in Room 3.

Here are some videos of our learning and photos of some of the awesome costumes from yesterday.






"I loved watching the Space Jump Show" Amarni 

"I liked doing our writing and being Authors" LJ

"I like the Mystery Readers coming into Room 3" Joshua

"I liked all of the cool costumes from our dress up day" Marcus

"I loved listening to the Mystery Readers read different stories" Cherish

"I liked dressing up as Little Red Riding Hood" Serenity

"I liked being a Duck in the Mrs Wishy Washy Play" Arish 

"I like the play about the King who couldn't decide what shoes to wear" Zara

I liked dressing up as a Ninja" Jayden 

"I liked dressing up as a princess" Emilia 

Space Jump Show







1 comment:

  1. mis planc you hf pen a goot techa to me and ashton and zara and amare and tony and josh and ampa and chrsh and jaetin and atdsh and eamiea set troy

    ReplyDelete